Wednesday, August 1, 2012

PST15 - PASHIMINA SINGLE TONES (BATCH 5) AVAILABLE

salam,
still remember my previous post on wholesale plain pashmina yudnan (from batch I to batch IV)? now we have new colors for you.. Grab it for your Raya 2012 collections....

CODE: PST15
RETAIL: RM20
WHOLESALE: RM15 (MIN 5 PCS) OR RM10 (MIN 20 PCS)


left: blue | grey | red arabian | cream | light green

left: pink | baby blue | black | dark pink

left: pink | orange | light navy blue | green turqouise | brown


left: darl orange | white | violet | purple rose | baby green

1 comment:

Color Pang said...

hello, good afternoon.
May I know if these pashmina still available? I would like to ask for quotation if i would to take a big quantity from you. And I can have the contact of the owner?

Thank you

There was an error in this gadget