Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Turkish fashion | I was in Turkey 2011

Salam.. Sorry! for so long... lack of input and time flies doesn’t it.  Thanks Allah and Alhamdulillah.. I just came back from Turkey just a couple of days ago. My family vacation was so exciting that I would like to share my impressions with you guys!!

{ Me + Baby + Hubby }

I love spending a lot of time in big cities, especially in Istanbul. Istanbul is awesome place! We stayed in Sultanahmet (the heart of Old Istanbul city). It's a beautiful area and there are so many fantastic sights. The city that never sleeps! You can see many travellers and tourist all around the world! No wonder Turkey is one of the World Heritage Site!

{ the heart of Old Istanbul city: Sultanahmet Mosque (Blue Mosque)}

Merhaba (Hello!) from Turkey! My two weeks in Turkey have been phenomenal. It is the perfect start to an amazing year of travel, and a dream come true.  Amin.

{ Mr Alladdin =) }

Talking about Muslim women, I believe most people’s minds is a woman that wraps in scarves and shawls while wearing a black robe, and sometimes we can see only the eyes expose, no physical curve. BUT!! Today... with the progress of the times, Muslim women a.k.a  modern Muslimah are increasingly concerned about the muslim fashion. They are equally loved beautiful clothes.They are fashion-conscious!

There are many Islamic apparel designed fashion dress specifically for Muslim women in Turkey. They are concerned about fashion, regard Muslim women’s dress as the fundamental. They combine faith and fashion design and produce the Muslim women’s fashion.

All over Turkey, there were eyes on me. They were hanging from the walls of restaurants, hotel, bazaar,home, shop and all over the palces. The 'Turkish evil eye' is a blue half transparent glass-made amulet. Evil Eye jewelry is believed to bring good luck for business and protection to those who wear it.
 

{ the Evil eye also called the Eye of Medusa }


 One of the most wonderful aspects about Turkey is the "soft sell" approach the vendors have. They often seemed more interested in helping me find my way somewhere, or just talking with me, than selling another carpet or getting me to eat in their restaurant. This made the overall experience of exploring a town or shopping in a market very pleasurable.



New fresh unique shawls and scarves are waiting for you dear sisters!
Coming soon in March!

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget