Tuesday, January 18, 2011

BLOG AWARD: OVER THE TOP!

Thanks to Ema for sharing with me with the Blog Award!

Now, I wanna give “Over the Top” blog award to my 5 fav blogs that I think the most wonderful blog ever!! 

I’m passing it along to 5 other bloggers who  are “Over the Top,” too! 

Here are the rules . . .



1.) Say thanks and post URL to the blog that gave you the award.

{ Thanks to Make-up with Ema for sharing with me the blog award giving! }

2.) Pass the award along to 5 brilliantly over the top blogs (blogs you love!)  Alert them so they know to receive the award.

{ I’m nominating these 5 blogs: }
 itsmeLulu -  I love her blog!! giving me the inspiration!!
fashion by fatima - Fatima is inspiring!

riamiranda - ShabbyChic is my absolute idol in the blogging! 
Hijabers Community - HC is so inspiring, heartfelt, honest & open! lovelovelove the community! 
Boo Seek See Boo - She's cute & love reading her blog story!

  3.) Copy and paste this quiz… Change the answers, ONE word only!! 

1-Your favorite thing?  ..........
2- Your dream?  .............
3-Your 'fairy tale' wish?  .........
4-Your love?  .........
5-Your style?   ..................


Have fun playing along!!!
lovelovelove  
 

1 comment:

Fatima said...

Thanks dear for nominating me!! :)

x

There was an error in this gadget